Friday, March 22, 2013

what is your true color?

"... in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord.  Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have."  1 Peter 3:15

What color is your hair?  
Most people can readily answer this question.  I honestly didn't know what to tell Kenaya when she asked.  My hair was brown, but i'm not sure anymore. Varying shades of brown now rule due to self-doctoring, along with sprouting lighter colors. Hair questions aren't the only ones that stump me.

Do i have all the answers to reading, writing, arithmetic? no
Do i have all the answers on how to motivate others? no
Do i have all the answers to behavior issues? no

BUT, i do have the answer on how to live a life full of hope, no matter what.  The answer is set firmly in my belief and faith in Jesus being my Lord and Savior.  Just color me love... He's my hope.

Let's live each day so it's evident the joy of the Lord is our hope and strength.

have a hope-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment