Monday, August 5, 2013

a witch of an itch!

"We hear that some among you are idle and disruptive. They are not busy; they are busybodies.... never tire of doing what is right." 2 Thessalonians 3:11,13

The itch was driving me crazy.  And no ointment would bring relief.  Their conversation, colored with excessive hand motions signaled frustration for them and curiosity for me.  What to do? What to do?

Have you ever felt that temptation to move in closer? You know, to help the situation at hand? No doubt, if my opinion was needed, an invitation to join them would have been extended.  

Father, help me to stay focused on my tasks and our business... to grow Your Kingdom in love and respect.  There is much genuine, beneficial work before me.  Sticking my nose in and stirring the hot pot of another, serves up more trouble than peace.  I want to keep my nose clean and in the right places.

have a know-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment