Thursday, April 23, 2015

did you see it?

"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.  He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold... He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me.  They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the LORD was my support." Psalm 18:2,17-18

I missed it yesterday.
I was so focused on the actual barb-wired fence, that i completely missed a Truth God was showing.
Look at the shadow of the fence.  It reveals a cross.  Truly a magnificent reminder God is ever present and in the midst of all things with us

There is no pain, no hurt, no tears God is not aware of with His children. He feels, sees, hears and knows everything that touches us.  

Thank You, God, we are never alone in the good, the bad or the ugly.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment