Friday, April 24, 2015

thank you...

"Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Today, i want to thank you for allowing me to share my incredible visit with my daughter, Anna, and her husband, Chas.  The beauty, memories and lessons i witnessed during Spring Break are permanently etched on my heart. Through it all, my understanding of the fact, God is always with us, whether in chaos or in joy, grew. 
My trip concluded a with a visit to the Neuschwanstein castle that inspired Walt Disney and a wonderful truth -- dreams do come true.  May we live each day knowing a happily-ever-after ending with Him awaits us.  No doubt, like my trip, it will exceed our wildest imagination.

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you...

Delight yourself in the Lord (the bright Morning Star), and He will give you the desires of your heart.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment