Monday, April 13, 2015

what do you see?

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."  Psalm 51:10



I hope your Spring Break was special. Mine was filled with life lessons, unexpected beauty and wonder. One such sight was Wolfgangsee Lake.  Besides mirroring a beautiful sky, this lake is also pure enough to drink.  True beauty inside and out.

Father, keep me from harming those in my path. Purify me that i might be a reflection of You in my words and actions. 

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

1 comment:

  1. I also see the peace and tranquility of the water & sky. I do very much love to go down to the lake on my property and meditate.Just me,the birds,the air ,the animals and Jesus. You are a blessing to mankind for all you do. LOve you.

    ReplyDelete