Friday, June 26, 2015

letter of comfort


God hears and responds to our tears and pain.
May His Words below provide you with whatever strength, comfort and guidance you might need too. 


Dear Child,

At the time it happens, I am there.  (Isaiah 48:16)

I will sustain you and I will rescue you.  (Isaiah 46:4)

Do not grieve, for My joy shall be your strength.  (Nehemiah 8:10)

I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  (Isaiah 41:10)

I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.  (Genesis 28:15)

I have sent forth My Word and healed you; and rescued you from the grave.  (Psalm 107:20)

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.  (Psalm  91:1)

I am the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth; those who hope in Me will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. 
(Isaiah 40:28, 31)

I am your hiding place, I will protect you from trouble and surround you with songs of deliverance.  (Psalm 32:7)

I am close to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit." (Psalm 34:18)

I will answer you; and deliver you from all your fears." (Psalm 34:4)

I will heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds... I am mighty in power; My understanding has no limit." (Psalm 147:3,5)

I love you with an everlasting love,

Your Father 




When we are down, let us keep looking up. May God keep opening our eyes to His many blessings, especially at a time such as this.  I am convinced He is still in control of everything and will work out all things to the good for those who love Him and who have been called according to His purpose.  May we rest in His peace and trust Him in all things.

prayers and love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment