Wednesday, June 10, 2015

unfiltered love

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end." Ecclesiates 3:11

 
Did you notice the sky late yesterday afternoon? The view out my window spilled an eerie yellow haze on everything. So strange the view it pulled me outside to see it better.  The clouds in the sky were mesmerizing.  I took numerous photos, trying to capture the magnificent beauty. My unfiltered, simple photos simply don't do justice to what i witnessed.  I hope you saw the actual view with your own eyes.




 


 




I found the sky much like it's Maker...
 indescribable in its beauty and majesty.  



Father, words are inadequate in describing the beauty and joy in knowing You.  As i prepare my God story for sharing, i am fumbling for the perfect words to explain how much You mean to me. Words, like pictures, can be inadequate. Guide me in drawing others to Your Light so they can feel and know Your immense Love. Help me tell and live in a way to attract others to You.  I pray all come and see You up close and personal; then, they will know.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment