Monday, November 2, 2015

slippery slopes

The LORD said...
"I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you." 2 Kings 20:5

Rain, loose shoelaces and wet leaves aren't the only factors causing slips and falls.
Hurt, doubt, jealousy, business, heartache, fear, sickness, loneliness and regret also have the power to tie our feet up, break our walk and bring us down.  

Father, my knees are covered with scars from numerous falls, but i count each one as a blessing.  While the fall is painful, messy and sometimes even due to my own carelessness, it is not the end of my story.  I only have to look at the scars to remember that healing does come, and it always comes from You.  Thank You for mending my heart, my hurt and my ways.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment