Tuesday, January 26, 2016

can you see it?

"He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me." Psalms 18:19

The Snow... what did you think about it?  Like noses, opinions vary.  I heard rumbles of delight, fright, joy, disappointment, relief, fear.  Many hunkered in, while others excitedly bolted out.  For some it was too much and for others not nearly enough.

One thing for sure, the velvety white blanket caused us to stopped, or at least slowed down from our normal routine. 
I hope the disruption brought more peace into your life than stress.  When God steps in and slows us down from our busy agendas, we have a chance to see diamonds glistening around us.  Do you believe this?  If not, then take a closer look at the velvety blanket.





Zooming in on my simple, old phone camera, you can clearly see the diamonds He has sprinkled around us reflecting His Joyous, Glorious Light.


Thank You, Father, for directing my eyes back on You and Your desired goodness and blessings for us.  The true riches in life are not of this earth, but come from You and the heavens.



friend, we are loved and chosen  by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment