Monday, January 11, 2016

He's here!

Jesus said...
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”  Matthew 28:19-20

Returning to school after a wonderful sleep-in late, laid-back two week break was hard.  But last week i saw something that put a skip in my step and a big smile on my face ...Jesus in our parking lot!

With "Jesus" clearly written on both sides and a big cross on the hood, there was no mistaking who was there.  But then i remembered, He is always there, maybe not in a truck, but always in my heart.

Skip and smile big, because Jesus is always wherever we are, my sisters and brothers in Christ. May others see Him too in what we do and say today.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment