Wednesday, January 11, 2017

the children are coming! the children are coming!

"... (you are) His treasured possession." Deuteronomy 7:6

I wasn't on a football field, but felt the need to brace for a tackle.

Eating out with my family, a student from school and her mom ran up to me.  I asked if she was ready to return to school in the morning.  Before she could even part her lips, her mom blurted, "Yes! Oh, yes! I cannot wait!  She is so bored at home I don't know what to do?!" 

I could only chuckle.  Quietly i considered this fact -  she struggled with one restless, wanderer at home, how would she cope with a classroom of 23? 
Friends, just a real, kind reminder, YOU are greatly loved, appreciated, valued and desired not only by God but by many others. 

Smile and feel the love.  You deserve it!

you are so loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment