Thursday, May 25, 2017

do you hear bells?

As final bells ring for this school year, i join Paul in his prayer for you, my sisters and brothers in Christ...

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ... you all are partakers with me of grace. For God is my witness, how greatly I long for you all with the affection of Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:3-6

The week started out at a snail's pace, with Friday appearing so far, far away. But with the slew of special events and programs on tap, it soon felt more like a visit to the zoo, exciting but WiLd. And now, we are rounding the last turn to wrap up the year. Are you ready?  Together we will make it. 

Thank You, Father, for Your unconditional love.  A love manifested in so many ways, including the blessing of living and working with others. This family of believers you've surrounded me with have guided, encouraged and strengthened me in my faith and walk. How thankful i am to know You cover my needs in so many splendid ways. I love how i see You in so many faces!

we are loved and chosen by God,
 
may we live like we believe it,
veneal 

No comments:

Post a Comment