Wednesday, May 10, 2017

no proof needed

"You have searched me, Lordand you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.... Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely...Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain." Psalm 139:1-2,4,6

Strolling up to the counter, head tilted high, he insisted on showing proof of his need. But proof i did not want.  Seeing his need for a  tissue wasn't necessary. Telling me was enough.
What do you need right now? Sometimes an explanation or clarification is needed, and sometimes not. How thankful i am our Father knows precisely our needs. We don't have to show, tell or even explain it to Him. He's already aware. But, if we have a need to show or tell Him anyway, He listens patiently.



Dealing with a messy, difficult or unwanted situation?  God will grace us with an unlimited supply of tissues doused in His love and understanding to bring about our peace and healing.

He cares, He knows, He will provide what we need.

we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment