Tuesday, May 23, 2017

do you know where your children are?

"When can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence?... 
If I say, 'Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,' even the darkness will not be dark to You..." Psalm 139:7,11,12

Skimming the library area, wide-eyed and dazed, Mrs. Reddy pleaded, "Do you know where my children are??"

Discussing plans for the day outside the darken workroom, Mrs. B and i had to giggle. We knew the answer. On the other side of the door, inside the darken room, Mrs. Reddy's class sat, quietly watching a DVD.  When we shared this with her, relief flooded her face.  Her twilight moment vanished, and her confidence was restored.
Final days are full of unbridled energy and excitement.  It's enough to make any teacher lose their senses... and maybe even their class.

Father, i am so thankful that no matter what wild path i take or crazy notion enters my head, You know.  You know my whereabouts, my heart and my needs.  Thank You for never letting me escape from Your grasp.   We belong to You not just for a season, but forever and ever.

we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal


In wake of the terror and evil at the Manchester Arena in London last night, prayers to the family and friends for comfort and healing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment