Monday, October 30, 2017

a Mighty Word ~ trust

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.” John 14:1
For those of you following along with my friends Linda and Dalene in their book Words to Live By, the word of the week is TRUST (See pages 31-36).  I don't know about you, but this is definitely one area of my life where I have plenty of opportunities to practice.  Of course I find that the more I choose to trust God IN and FOR EVERYTHING --great or small-- the more confidence I have in Him, my circumstances, and others.  It really is all working together for good, just like He said it would.  

This week, let's exercise our TRUST muscles in every situation where uncertainty threatens to make us weak or wobbly.  Just as we choose to exercise, we can choose to trust.  Sounds like a great way to keep flab and trouble at bay!

I trust you will have a wonderful week!

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment