Thursday, June 14, 2018

are you thirsty?

"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint." Jeremiah 31:25

Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers; but i've noticed they can require constant attention.  With the recent heat, the basket on my porch is requiring daily watering.  It's amazing how they can look practically dead one minute, then shortly after a cool watering be fully revived.
I kind of feel like a withered basket case myself right now.  The end of school activities and other life events left me depleted, drained, draggy and thirsty.  In the heat of busyness, i've recognized a serious daily need for a drenching of Living Water.  A continuous, quiet soaking at His feet is needed for awhile for restoration and renewal... and that's okay with me. How about you?  Would you like to join us?

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment