Monday, June 11, 2018

Words to Live By... relax

"You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing."  Psalm 145:16

For far too long, I have rarely allowed myself the luxury of relaxing.  There is always something that needs to be done or someone who needs attention.  And yet, I know the Lord means for us to have breathing room and thinking time.   "Hurry" is not in His vocabulary.  Therefore, as I reflect on this week's "Word to Live By," I will purpose to RELAX and truly enjoy every minute.  In fact, I'm going to start right now as I get in the car to head up the mountain for some "Girls Only" time with my cousins and my daughter.

May you, too, relax, as He satisfies your desires and meets your needs.

Dalene Parker, guest blogger
Co-author Words to Live By:  One Word a Week

No comments:

Post a Comment