Monday, October 22, 2018

out of options?

"I call on You, my God, for You will answer me; turn Your ear to me and hear my prayer." Psalm 17:6

"What to do? What to do?"
Ever have this tune spinning around in your head, as if an endless loop??
When life or circumstances go awry, and 
                            it appears the answers are not clear and 
                                                        you are running out of options, 
it's usually true. 

It's then we realize our One true option and answer is the same... 
                                                                                   give it to God.

Father, why is it that even when i know turning each situation over to You is the right answer, i am so stinking slow and stubborn in doing it.  Actually, i know the answer.  It's that dirty arm of pride and control showing itself.  Clean me of selfish ways, so i may cling to You from the beginning.

we are loved and chosen  by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment