Wednesday, October 31, 2018

what will you be today?

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."
1 Chronicles 16:34 AND Psalm 106:1 AND Psalm 107:1 AND Psalm 118:1 AND Psalm 118:29 AND Psalm 136:1

Some days i feel like a princess...


and some days i feel like a witch...

At times we mask our true emotions, and at other times they show out in full living color.  How thankful i am to KNOW, God loves me through all my moods, all my fits, all my outbursts, all my highs and lows. With Him, there is no hiding of the Truth.  He loves us... period.

How can we be sure of this unconditional love? Because over and over again, His Word reminds us His love is unending... no ifs, ands, or buts. No tricks, just treats from Above, today and everyday.

Thank You, Father.

HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER, not because i am good, but because HE IS GOOD.

we are loved and chosen by God,

may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment