Monday, March 25, 2019

continuously surrounded...

"I lift up my eyes to the mountains—  where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth...
the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore." Psalm 121:1-2,8


Tired and faced with troubling circumstances, i forced myself to take the dogs out for our routine morning walk.  And as usual, i walked out the door and immediately looked up to the sky.  And what i saw wrapped peace and assurance around my heart.  It was a full sky cross.  

And when we returned home from our walk, we found another cross resting over our house.  
As i walked across the yard and came back up the porch, i turned around to see a shimmering, brilliant cross in front of our house.
Later in the day, i went to the store, only to glance up and see a faint cross... a soft reminder, God is there even when i think He is not.
Back home, this magnificent cross waited for my return.
I am tenderly reminded, God goes before us, with us and after us.  The days ahead will be difficult and trying, but we will not go it alone.  God will hold, prepare and guide us through upcoming decisions and results.

If in need or hurting, may you also lift your eyes to Him and feel His presence. God cares, He can, and He will be our tower of Strength through it all. There is no battle we face that He is not prepared to handle. Matter of fact, He  is already working on it in His Perfect Ways. And i believe that with every fiber of my heart and soul.  Thank You, Father.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment