Monday, March 11, 2019

voice from the past

"Today, if you hear His Voice, do not harden your hearts..." Psalm 95:7-8

Yesterday a post popped up on my news feed.  However, it wasn't just a memory from 6 years ago. It also spoke wisdom, truth and direction into my current day.

As i read it, i was gratefully reminded the same is even truer of God's Word.  Written  over 2,000 years ago, it's message, especially for me, is needed every day.  It's called the Living Word, because that is what it is and does... provides hope, direction, encouragement and LIFE for any and all circumstances.  

Father, whether You speak to me through Your Word, prayer or another means, i pray to hear and act accordingly.  Give my Your strength and wisdom, and may i do my part with obedience in what i know.  Thank You, in advance for answering my prayers.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment