Tuesday, October 22, 2019

are you certain?

"Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to His voice, and hold fast to Him.  For the LORD is your life..." Deuteronomy 30:19‑20

I am certain of the faithfulness of our Father.
I am certain of His goodness, mercy, grace, and unconditional love.
I am certain His promises to us are true... all of them.
I am certain He is aware and cares about every minute detail in our life.
I am certain His will and purpose will be accomplished.
I am certain Jesus died for all my sins... those in the past, now, and the ones to come.
I am certain prayer is answer by God... in His perfect way and perfect time.
I am certain i am a child of God... and not of the deceiver.
I am certain He works in our lives through others.... you, are proof of that.
I am certain that the "Son" is still present even on cloudy days... though covered, He is never gone.
And, i am certain my Mother is home with God, and i will see her again.  

Thank you, Mother, for sharing your faith, love and beliefs with me... not by telling, but by showing. For ten years today, i have missed your sweet presence and face, but i carry you in my heart every second.  Thank you for choosing life in Him, so i may live too. 

The earthly loss of my mother was excruciating. But as God's children we can move forward with a grateful heart. God, our Anchor and Rock and Savior, leads us from the darkness of distress into His glorious Light, while instilling in us the ability and willpower to continue life in joy and in hope.  For the rest of my days i choose to live a life in honor of my mother's gentle, giving spirit and in thanks for God's faithfulness and promises of eternal life to all who claim Him.

Is it easy? No, but with God it is possible...
Thank You, Father.

They will have no fear of bad news; their heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment