Wednesday, October 30, 2019

back were He belongs

"We must keep our eyes on Jesus, who leads us and makes our faith complete." Hebrews 12:2

"Ms. Alright, nice mug! Is it yours?"
"No.  I got in from the cafeteria rack."
"Really? I believe i left it there for washing and forgot about it."
"You want it back?"
"No, enJOY your coffee with Jesus.  I'll try and remember to get it tomorrow after you are finished with it."
Wow. Jesus went missing, and I was too busy to even realize it. Not a good sign. But, there is still Good News.  He was shared with others, and now i have Him back... although i never really lost Him.  I hope to slow down and keep my eyes on Him better in the days ahead.

Thank You, Father, for always showing up when i need You... especially at times when i am not even aware of my careless, wayward ways.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment