Tuesday, November 26, 2019

thankful for you

"I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3

I am so grateful for you in stirring the pot and serving up important life lessons seasoned with an abundance of love and compassion. Through a variety of venues, including art, music, dance, drama, essays, and even just through your presence, you share our Father's heart and goodness with students in our path. They see Him through your words, action and teaching. You inspire them to see, know and remember what matters.
I am very thankful to be on this pilgrimage with you, and blessed beyond words to call you my friend.  You encourage and inspire me to seek God's will for my life.  

Happy Thanksgiving. May God's blessings cover you and your family.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment