Wednesday, November 6, 2019

you're being called

Jesus stopped and said, "Call him."
So they called to the blind man, "Cheer up! On your feet! He's calling you."
Throwing his clock aside, he jumped to his feet and came to Jesus.
"What do you want Me to do for you?" Jesus asked him.
The blind man said, "Rabbi, I want to see."
"Go," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you."
Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.  Mark 10:49-52  

Could you benefit from a slight revision of the above verses?  Something like this --

Jesus stopped and said, "Call, (your name)."
So they called to me, "Cheer up! On your feet! He's calling you."
Throwing my (troubles, worries, doubts, fears) aside, I jumped to my feet and went to Jesus.
"What do you want Me to do for you?" Jesus asked.
Trembling, i answered, "Jesus, I want (my need)."
"Go," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you."
Immediately my need was met, and I will follow Jesus for the rest of my days.

He calls, He cares, He can.

Go to Him, and see what He will do for you today.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment