Thursday, April 16, 2020

which will you "be"?

"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

TP, PT, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes or spray... who would have guessed finding these items in a store  would equate to discovering valuable, rare treasures. Yet in this season of uncertainty, a recent trip to the store had me dancing in the aisle with excitement when i racked up with a large pac of disinfecting wipes! 
Besides ongoing multiple visits to storeS to acquire these items, other unnatural habits exist now... like social distancing, limits on quantities purchased and facial masks worn when in public.  A friend relieved some of my stress of current conditions when she surprised me with a mask, i actually like!

When i opened it, i thought, how true! be busy as bees to find the loot and stay safe.
But soon a greater Truth took place in my heart -  be still and know I am God.

Ahhh...
Which will you choose to be?  One instills peace and is definitely sweeter than the other.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment