Friday, June 5, 2020

a Mighty Word ~ power

"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-11

The frenzy, uncertainties and craziness of 2020 has the power to turn us into destructive monsters....

But thankfully God's power is greater and is within us.  I pray we are obedient to Him so His power may prevail in all our ways. 

God will see and carry us, even through this.  Trust Him as we listen to Him and to our hurting brothers and sisters.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment