Wednesday, January 6, 2021

a Mighty Word ~ change

 Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing!" Isaiah 43: 18-19

Like my Santa pumpkins, i needed a change. What worked yesterday, might not be what's needed today. Faced with possible new and different circumstances, we might benefit from a change of attitudes, a change of habits, a change of desires, a change of thinking, a change of heart or even a change of prayer. 


Father, help me. Being stuck in old ways of thinking and doing could lead to the wrong place or state of mind.  I don't want to take the chance of missing what You have in store for me. Let me keep my eyes on You and gladly follow Your good and perfect will for my life in serving You.

we are loved and chosen by God,

may we live like we believe it,

veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment