Wednesday, January 20, 2021

peace... where can it be found?

 Jesus said...

"Peace I leave with you; My Peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."  John 14:27

Father, praying for our country as we prepare for changes in our government.  No matter who is ruling in this land, You reign over any and all. I trust Your Will will be done through whoever has earthly power.  However, these times are unsettling for all, even believers. The chaos we are witnessing clearly depicts the need for a massive healing of mind, body, soul and land. Your Word tells us healing begins with us praying and turning to You. 
Father, i pray You rock our world.  May the shaking we experience tilt us in an obedient position with You.  I'm wrapping my arms around You because the signs are flashing, we are in for a bumpy ride. I can't see all the twists, turns and dips ahead, but i trust You do.  And You know how best to maneuver through each inch of the journey.  Thank You for holding me close and whispering "I got you" in my ear when hope starts draining from my body.  Today and every day, i'm choosing You as Ruler of my life and letting Your Peace flow through me.  All glory and honor to You, Father. Enduring the ride with You by my side is what i desire most.

A godly peace is everlasting built on one solid foundation... Jesus Christ.
A worldly peace is one built on constantly shifting, sinking sands.

Choose God first, and let His Peace rule through all things.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment