Tuesday, March 16, 2021

let me see You

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:18 

"Johnny, let me see you for a minute." 

It's a familiar teacher's comment when a student gets off track or misses the intent of the assignment or lecture. A refocusing on the teacher's plan is necessary to accomplish the goal outlined by the teacher for the student.
Father, there are things i am experiencing and not understanding right now. What i see as important and what i want, gets in the way of what You desire to accomplish in me.  I often need a Word from You, reminding me where and on whom to focus.  Please keep calling me back to You. As long as i can keep my eyes fixed on You, Your strength and guidance will be my peace.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment