Monday, September 13, 2021

all choked up

Jesus said... "I have come that they may have life." John 10:10

Sitting in church i could hardly breathe.  My issue was not due to covid fears nor an uncomfortable sermon, but the neckline of my dress.  As i continually yanked it down, it continually crept up to unlovingly embrace my neck.  Only when i got home to change clothes did i discover the root of my irritation.

In my hurried morning preparation, i slipped my dress on backwards, which also explained the strange wrinkles in the "front" of my dress. 

Anything choking you?
health issues 
work-related concerns
difficult relationships
future plans
necessary events
financial hardships
important decisions

Sometimes all our yanking and pulling for relief is fruitless.
Sometimes we act too quickly, without thought or preparation.
Sometimes we need a complete turnaround.
Sometimes we need a helping hand.
But ALWAYS, and i mean always, we need and benefit from the love, comfort and guidance of our Father.

If anything is choking the "life" out of you, i pray you turn to our Mighty God.  May He release the grip on you and bring new life into your weary soul. Be reminded of Jesus' Words, "I have come that they may have life."  I want that, don't you?

Thank You, Father.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment