Wednesday, September 15, 2021

roots matter

"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:17-19

How are you doing? How are you holding up during this stressful season?

If we are anything alike, current issues have unexpectedly thrown you around creating some painful bruises... each producing a greater awareness/need of love, patience, compassion, possibly correction or other lesson. 
Keeping our roots in His Living Waters builds and strengthens our faith, especially during turbulent times. Rocks and difficulties in life are not there to deter our growth, but to lead us into a deeper relationship with God.  And because of His mighty love we will not perish but produce. His glorious Sonshine streaming through us is meant for others to see, so they may witness and believe Him too.  

Father, many days i'm unsure what direction i'm moving and even why i'm moving.  But as long as my roots rest in You, i am confident of Your love for me and trust You will provide the strength and direction needed for each moment.  How grateful i am that no matter what's going on in my life i am not alone, You are with me.  I'm digging my toes deep in Your unshakeable, unconditional foundation of Love as You grow my faith and strengthen my heart and mind in 
serving You where i am planted.  Thank You.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment