Monday, May 2, 2022

hands up...

"Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.  I will praise You as long as I live, and in Your name I will lift up my hands."  Psalm 63:3-4

Had something extra or unexpected added to your plate? As we enter the final month of the school year, you know it will happen... over and over again. And it's ok.  Here's the point i want to make and for us to remember each day.


At the end of the day, God and our relationship with Him is what matters most. He will be with us and see us through whatever crosses over our path... the good, the bad and the ugly. May we raise our hands and celebrate His faithfulness and unending love for us.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment