Wednesday, February 1, 2023

i can't imagine....

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand... For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.” Isaiah 41:10, 13

How would you finish this line?  I can't imagine life without...

Throughout the day, i might answer it with coffee, chocolates, my phone, my home, my dog, my family or a hundred other ways.

But at the very top, a zillion miles away from any other response, there is One etched in stone for every second of my life.


Father, thank You for Your promises and for always being with me.  As i journey through the mountains and valleys of my life, you lead, hold and carry me.  I shudder to think what i would be without You.  Because with You, whatever the day holds, i can lean on You, and You will help me through it.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment