Friday, February 17, 2023

reign on

"The Lord reigns forever, your God, O Zion, for all generations. Praise the Lord." Psalm 146:10

I'm starting to feel more like a duck... constantly ducking in and out of rain.



Yet, we need the rain... but day after day... week after week?  Maybe so.  

Honestly, i need a daily, thorough washing of my spirit. Even as i walk with God, i must constantly monitor myself. Examining my thoughts, actions and words, i find undesirable, unhealthy ways clinging to me. Anger, envy, resentment, fear and impatience are just some of the dirt popping up in my days preventing His Light to shine fully in me. 

Father, keep reigning; flood my soul with Your love, grace and mercy.  Remind me of the sacrifice You made for my life. I want to live a life of gratitude, not a life of attitude.  As You reign, let me cling only to You.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment