Wednesday, April 19, 2023

keys to nowhere

But forget the past… it is nothing compared to what I am going to do.” Isaiah 43:18-19

I have a holding-on-to problem, and i don't like talking about it.  When trying to add some new keys to my massive collection, i got in a squabble with my better half. When he suggested i remove 4 mystery keys, i refused.  Reluctantly, i finally did, but i just couldn't bare trashing them.  Suppose i remember what the keys are for? So, i temporally stashed them in my car.  Surely i still need them.  Right??


I'm sure you're shaking your head...  because of my stubbornness or because you have done the same thing.

Father, help me to release old ways, old habits, old thinking.  Free me of the bondage of dead weight so I may breath easier and grab hold of a more fruitful, fulfilling life.  You are all i truly need to cling to in my life. 

We are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment