Thursday, April 27, 2023

wrong direction??

"Your ears will hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” whenever you turn to the right or to the left." Isaiah 30:21

Is this the right way??  

Driving back home, the road signs were confusing.  Isn't it just logical to know North and South are in opposite directions?  At first i thought the placement of the signs was a mistake, but i continually kept passing them for miles. It just didn't make sense to keep seeing such detailed signs of which way was south and which way was north.  Was this really necessary?

Do you ever swerve in the wrong direction? I know at times God finds it necessary to keep redirecting me.  The direction i'm moving in is exactly opposite of what He desires for me.  What should be logical or common sense, just doesn't compute.  

Father, whatever it takes, however many times it's required, when i am traveling in the wrong direction, i pray you keep pursuing me until i get it, and turn around.  Help me to trust and follow You as You navigate me through this curvy road of life.  You are my no-fail, ever-loving GPS... God Protecting Savior.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment