Tuesday, May 9, 2023

come sit with me

"Be still, and know that I am God..." Psalm 46:10

In the midst of wrapping up the school year, i've been hearing a Voice, someone calling my name.  Each time i've stopped and turned around to answer, only to find no one there.  Or, so i thought.

Is it you, Father? Are you calling me to stop and be still?

I think it is. And i am going to do so, today.

In all the wrapping up, it's what i, along with others, need most. 


STOP

SIT

Be STILL.

and Let God do.




Father, i hear You.  I will trust You with my life and the life of my loved ones.  Your Perfect Will will be done.

He knows, He cares. And, His plans will not be thwarted.  Resting in His Love and Truth. 

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment