Friday, January 19, 2024

got plans?

"Live in peace with each other...

warn those who are idle...
encourage the timid...
help the weak...
be patient with everyone...
always try to be kind to each other...
be joyful always...
pray continually...
give thanks in all circumstances...
test everything...
hold on to the good...
avoid every kind of evil..." 1 Thessalonians 5:13-22

What are your plans for 2024?


Some choose a goal to better their life or the lives of others. Some focus on a word to guide their thoughts, words and actions.

I like having a word and have struggled settling on one this year, but i finally found one that fits me... move.  It is easy to get complacent, stagnant and comfortable with life. For me status quo is a comfort, but it's not necessarily the best decision nor healthy. So, i'm going to focus on moving this year.  I long to move in my faith, service and life to do better and be better. I yearn to move closer to God and others.  I want to move my heart in expressing and living truth at all times. I long to move boldly ahead each day with JOY and trust and not fear.


Whatever you decide to pursue this year, i pray you shine in fulfillment and JOY for yourself and for Him.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment