Thursday, January 11, 2024

my lips are sealed

"One hand full of rest is better than two fists full of labor and striving after wind." Ecclesiastes 4:6

Typing, reading, checking-in books and thinking.... multi-tasking is a common way of life.  But yesterday i exceeded the number of tasks i could manage effectively by also applying chapstick to my lips.  The width of the cylinder or the extra effort to remove the top should have been my clue, but it wasn't.  Not until "Elmer" made a lasting impression to my lips, did i realize i made a mistake.


This episode did not just provide one lesson but 2:

1. Know your limits. Do not overextend the number of tasks you can manage successfully. 

2. Know when to keep your lips sealed.  Sometimes silence is the best answer.

I have nothing else to say, and this task is done for today.  Be blessed.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment