Thursday, May 23, 2024

is the future bright?

"I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

It's the last day with our students.  What will happen now with them?... and with you?

The theme of graduation was encouraging and completely true.  The smiles and excitement of our graduates mirrored how we, as believers, should feel about our future. Despite any current troubles, despair, uncertainty or heartache, i was reminded, thanks to God, we still have HOPE. 


Hope and belief in the future is not just for school graduates.  It is instilled at even the youngest age.  Working in an elementary school, i find continuous, HOPE and inspirations from all the students.  Just last week i read kindergarteners' descriptions of themselves and their future.  They displayed dreams and HOPE with no barriers or excuses. Just think what we could accomplish if we possessed a similar mindset and belief.  


As i close this year's school chapter, I trust God will continue to feed and inspire me wherever i am.  I do not what what my future holds, but i do know who holds it and me and you... and that is reason enough to celebrate with peace and JOY.


From the hearts of the young, read and be inspired with renewed HOPE and belief in our powerful, magnificent God, and His immense love for us.
 
"For You are my hope; O Lord God, You are my confidence from my youth." Psalm 71:5


we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live, love and do like we believe it,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment