Tuesday, November 13, 2012

a Mighty Word - Speak UP!

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."  Psalm 19:14


Lord, i pray for humbleness in all i say and do.  For if anything is good in me, it's because of You.  Give me the strength to allow Your guidance, love, wisdom and discipline to rule in my life.  In You, i give praise for all things.

have a wise-filled day!
veneal

************************

Tonight Dalene Parker, author of "Christian Teachers in Public Schools: 13 Essentials for the Classroom", and i will be guest speakers on the online radio broadcast, "Christian Devotions Speak Up!"  from 6-7 pm.  

We invite you to join us for what promises to be an informative, joy and loved filled hour ~ encouraging Christian teachers to be bold in who they are in their mission field.
Tune in tonight, November 13th, 6-7p, on one of the links below:



No comments:

Post a Comment