Tuesday, November 20, 2012

home for thanksgiving

"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."  Philippians 4:7

No matter where i am Thursday, i will be home for Thanksgiving.  Home is where the heart is… and because my heart belongs to Jesus, i will be home.  Join me, and let's celebrate with peace and thanks -- His faithfulness to us.

Jesus said...
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in M My Father’s house has many  rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with Me that you also may be where I am." John 14:1-3

have a true Thanks-giving filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment