Friday, February 1, 2013

a 4-letter word

W-A-I-T

“I waited patiently for the LORD; He turned to me and heard my cry… He lifted me out of the slimy pit… He put a new song in my mouth…” Psalm 40:1,2,3

Technology has pasted new words in our vocabulary... bytes, google, email, etc.  While other words are practically deleted… wait and patience.  In this gotta-have-it-now world, no one wants to hear the word - WAIT.  And to WAIT PATIENTLY, is surely a rarity.

Is change better?  Does technology actually improve our life by reducing downtime or waiting?

I love how His Word tell us Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. He has not changed His Ways nor His Working. He moves at a perfect pace in our lives -- designed for us to watch, wait and witness.  All this is needed to know Him and to let His glory shine for others to see.

Do you need a new song to sing?  Start with a 4-letter word, W-A-I-T. And you will end with another, A-M-E-N!

have a song-filled day!
veneal 

No comments:

Post a Comment