Friday, January 10, 2014

fresh as snow

"Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow... Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me." Psalm 51:7,10

There's nothing like a fresh, clean start... in school, in relationships, in life.  It bring a feeling of hope where hopelessness, despair or defeat once reigned as the ruler of one's soul.  A teacher put it in great perspective yesterday, when she told her students they presently had all A's. All of them!  What a positive, fresh start for the new year.

It's a new year -- with new beginnings, new starts and new ways.  May you be renewed in all areas of your life and rediscover the hope of fulfillment and peace our Father promises to all His children.
  

Father, may Your love cover me like new fallen snow.  Pure, complete and beautiful -- as only You can do.


have a joy-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment