Monday, May 12, 2014

flying solo... never

"Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your Presence? If I go up to the heavens, You are there, if I make my bed in the depths, You are there." Psalm 139:7-8



As God reminded me this week, it’s not IF the storms come, but WHEN the storms comes – HE IS STILL WITH US. We will never fly alone in our trials or circumstances. It's not about us talking or being with Him, but Him being with us.  This is especially important to remember when we are exhausted and don’t have the energy, desire or ability to seek Him.  In His infinite wisdom and unending grace, God is always with and caring for His children.   

So, don’t beat yourself up.  God understands, covers and stays by us always.  Thanks be to our Savior!  We may put Him off, but HE NEVER PUTS US OFF  -- He is with us ALWAYS.

Find rest and peace in Him.  What we don’t understand, we need to believe and trust He is still in control -- and with us.

have a peace-filled day!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment