Monday, June 16, 2014

Never enough

"Show me Your ways, O LORD, teach me Your paths; guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

School is out... but not really. Learning is a continuous task.  I'm over half a century old, and God is still teaching, showing and guiding me in new things daily.

Luckily for me, my favorite Bible Study group scheduled a summer session. Whether a phrase or a novel-sized portion, God always needs to tell me or remind me of something. But the true value of learning in the classroom, home or world, is not hearing, but applying the new knowledge. 

Starting today, the devotions will end differently.  Instead of suggesting the kind of day to have, they will end as a reminder of who you are.  Because knowing, believing and accepting who we are in Christ will show, teach and guide us in the type of day to have. 

friends, you are loved and chosen by God,
veneal


p.s.  If you are interested in a summer Bible Study and live near Spartanburg, please consider joining us!
 
The Facts:
Meet with Brenda Blankenship at 9-11 a.m, on any or all the  remaining Tuesdays... June 17th, July 1st, July 15th, and July 29th at THE STAGE at Milestones Church Upper Campus, right off I-85 Business, across from SCC.


Join us for Beth Moore's in-depth, video-driven Bible study on 1 and 2 Thessalonians this summer. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment