Friday, May 27, 2016

Caution - changes ahead

"Because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings. I cling to You; Your right hand upholds me." Psalm 63:7-8

Building construction is well already under way at school.  There's much banging, hard hats and caution tape around.



Items are out of place... 




Building guts are ripped out...






 



 And lights are hanging on by a wire... 



I, like most school workers, can really relate to all this in our final days -- we have lost our normal routine, scurrying about in a frantic last-minute daze... fried minds, short circuited with too many crossed wires... and all the while, we are hanging on by a thread to reach the end of the day and school year.

Father, I am thankful to know the thread i cling to is secure, sturdy, and steadfast.  You are the One i cling too... You are the One who will see me through to the end and put a song in my heart.  Thank You for working all things to the good and not letting me go.

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment