Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Endless weekend ahead...

"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with JOY because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:3-5

The gift sang it beautifully. Thank you, and it's time for your endless weekend to begin. 
Happy Summer!  The countdown is over and a season of rest, relaxation and restoration is here. One of my biggest issues now (not to complain) is knowing what day it is. It's been a good year, but i'm looking forward to an endless weekend, at least for a season.

Yet, as excited as i am for summer break, i am sad for some changes... teachers leaving/retiring, students changing schools and the lack of regular gatherings with coworkers/friends for encouragement and smiles.  I am reminded in a world of ongoing changes, to appreciate the moments.

As we part ways from the school grounds, i want to thank you for allowing me to step into your days.  May God continue to bring His peace, protection and guidance into your days. You and your faith have brought much JOY and inspiration into mine! 
Father, thank You for this day.   May each day be a celebration and renewal with You.  I am thankful for sweet memories of days past, for the present of today, and for the promise of an even better tomorrow.  Thank you for keeping my sisters and brothers safe in Your Hands. 

friend, we are loved and chosen by God,
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment