Monday, March 20, 2017

at a lost

God said...
"See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me." Isaiah 49:16


2 years, 3 months and 22 days... and she still remembers.

"Did you ever find your bracelet?"  she asked.
"No, i didn't."
"I still look for it when i'm straightening up the store."

To say i was surprised by her question and remark is an understatement.  I don't even know her name. I only know her as a sales lady at the store that i revisited when searching for my lost bracelet. Yet, she has not forgotten me nor my painful ordeal.

Feeling overwhelmed, isolated, rejected, misplaced or lost?  Don't worry, God has you and knows all your heartaches and pain. He has not forgotten you or your situation. He is working things out for your best and His glory. 

My lost charm bracelet is not forgotten, but more importantly, God's lost or hurt children are not forgotten either As my children's names are engraved on my charms, so we are engraved on the palms of God... forever.

Father, even when we don't feel at peace or see it, may we have just enough faith to know it because we know you.  Year-by-year, day-by-day, minute-by-minute... You are our Peace.

we are loved and chosen by God,
may we live like we believe it!
veneal

No comments:

Post a Comment